Wow! What a full weekend we had!!
Friday night Gabe called me as soon as Nick picked him up because he wanted me to come play with him. How can you turn down a 4 year old? I headed over to Nicks and we actually ended up going to Bird and Sarah's house to visit with them.
Saturday I got these cute cupcakes for our little Razorback watch party at Nick's house. The Sullivans and the Tidwells joined us for football, food, and fun!
Gabe already has this 'tailgating' thing down!
Sunday I joined Mallory at the pool all day! Last one for this year =(
After a day at the pool a group of us loaded up and headed to Van Buren to the Buchanan's for a BBQ. This was a blast even though it was very hot. They had a band playing which was awesome. Sunday Funday was a total success!!
Monday was a lazy day besides celebrating Josh Bruces birthday. He turned the big '29' so we had pizza, cookie cake, and a night of playing baggo!
Definitely some fun times this weekend. Last night Nick said ' I am just not ready for the party to end!' Sorry babe but its time to go back to reality!




No comments:
Post a Comment