Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hair Day. . .

I was ridiculously excited for this day! I will admit, I am horrible at keeping up my appearance at times. Not that I am a dirty person, I take baths regularly! I am just not the girl that goes in for manicures, pedicures, hair cuts, etc. on a regular basis. And lets not add any other luxurious girly treatments like facials, eye lashes, or even eye brows, and so on. I am more of an at home do it myself person when it comes to most all of this stuff. But hair has to be done professionally, well cuts because we all know Holly will color her own hair and has!

And why is it that new hair can make us feel like a new women? Or at least until reality sets back in real quick! Maybe new hair will help kick some of this funk that I have been in. A girl can only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment