You are full of personality! You love to laugh and giggle. The louder and harder we play the more you love it.
You are sitting up great. Your rolling over is more like a flip! You are beginning to army crawl and getting to be pretty quick!!
You are wearing 6 month or a lot of 9 month clothes because momma didn't want to buy more winter clothes in just a couple months. You wear size 3 in diapers.
You love to eat! Your not really picky with any veggies or fruits. You LOVE puffs and crunchies (cheetos)!! I am beginning to give you more foods cut up into chunks. You've had sweet potato, avocado, and a green bean. I want you off of that nasty baby food quick!
You love to sleep still. But having a hard time figuring out why your not sleeping ALL night like before. I don't know if it is teeth, wet diaper, or can't find your paci.
You LOVE your paci and your bottle! Those might be difficult to break down the road.
You are starting to begin to realize when I am leaving. Even if I am just going to another room you sometimes cry! The other morning you saw me taking stuff to the car but your daddy was holding you and you started crying. I kinda think you know your routine and that you leave with me every morning!
You are a momma's boy right now but you do love your daddy. And that is all your saying is 'Dada' right now! You need to say 'Mama'!



No comments:
Post a Comment