You are doing more and more every week or even every couple of days.
You weigh...
You are wearing mainly 3 month and some 6 month clothes. Size 2 diapers now. Again, you are so long that you grow out of things length wise quick!
We have stopped breast feeding but you are still getting some breast milk mixed with formula to slowly get your system used to the formula. Didn't go so well in the beginning. You have also started eating cereal. Actually your learning how to eat with a spoon because you spit out more than you swallow. SO your not really 'eating' it just yet.
You were obsessed with your feet last week. And still will mess with them when laying down.
This week your new thing is to squeal!
This week your new thing is to squeal!
You smile and laugh ALL the time! Only time your upset really is when you are tired or hungry.
You are loved by all your teachers at school. They all say how easy and fun you are.
You are getting rowdy when you play. You love the jumparoo and can reach more toys on it now. And when you lay under your play mat you actually swing at the toys. Before you would lay there and just coo and kick your feet.
You love when your brother talks to you and plays with you.
You definitely know who dad and I are and you have started reaching for me. Your pretty attached to me... I think I have a momma's boy on my hands.
You definitely know who dad and I are and you have started reaching for me. Your pretty attached to me... I think I have a momma's boy on my hands.






No comments:
Post a Comment