Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Barron {1 month}

Oh my I cannot believe you are one month already!

You have been pretty perfect and I know you are my first and I have nothing to compare to but you are!

At 2 weeks you weighed 8.4 and you were 21 inches long. Now I believe you are around 10 pounds. 

You eat really good unless you are tired. You go along with your eat, wake, sleep schedule pretty well. On average you have made it 4 hours at night between feedings since coming home from the hospital. Some nights it's 5 hours and a couple nights you only went 3 hours. But it does not bother momma at all to wake up with you. I love breast feeding and I am so glad you have done so well!

You are still wearing some newborn clothes but they are either getting short or tight on you. You have grown out of my favorite pj's you had. They were the only pair I had that fit you decent when you first came home. You are still in newborn diapers during the day (waiting to run out of them) and I put you in ones at night (much more absorbent!).



You were moved out of your bassinet and into your crib at 4 weeks. I usually have to rock you and hold you tight and pat your bottom until you go to sleep after your last night feeding/bath. You were always real active in my belly around 9-10 at night and it seems to be your cranky time of day. But you do love bath time! It's just when you get tired at that time you like to fight it and want held. Which I don't really complain about it too much!


You hold your head up pretty well already and have done so since you were 2-3 weeks old. You love play time under your play mat. You rarely cry. If so you are hungry! Other than that it's a little whimper or whine. You have been very alert and responsive already when your daddy and I talk to you. And you love your big brother and he's pretty proud of you! 


You definitely make it easy to want another baby down the road! I am kinda terrified we will end up with a hard baby so maybe we should stop with you. But your daddy disagrees so I am sure you will end up with a little brother or sister in a few years!


1 comment: