-
How I’m feeling? Well... okay I guess! Having quite a few Braxton Hicks but they are not close to each other. Just a whole new uncomfortable feeling in general now.
-
Total weight gain? 28 pounds
-
How big is baby? Probably 6 pounds
-
Maternity clothes? Yes, all the time.
-
Sleep? Exhausted and I sleep well most of the time. But this week I started off only getting a few hours. Hoping that doesn't become common.
-
Best moment this week? My baby shower with my family! It was an awesome shower and I got a lot of very good things. Some fun things along with much needed necessities.
-
Movement? There are still times he's pretty active but for the most part he doesn't move too much. Or it's very small movement in there.
-
Food Cravings? Milk and Syrup!
-
Food aversions? BBQ!
-
What I miss? Getting out of bed easily. I practically roll out or it's a bit of a process. A lot of times if I've been asleep for a while I guess he's comfy up in my ribs and I have to sit there and push him down before I can get up. Not fun when you really have to go to the bathroom.
-
What I’m looking forward to? Him to be here. I know there will be times I may miss pregnancy but I am not feeling it anymore. It was okay between 14 and 28 weeks!
-
Milestone? He's pretty much ready to join us. Just putting on a little more weight now.
According to Dr Bell he is still head down but no progress yet. We start going every week now so it's getting serious! I walked wednesday night and felt some contractions. There is a two week window we need him to arrive in. Please Barron cooperate with us!! :) (haha I can always hope and pray!)
According to Dr Bell he is still head down but no progress yet. We start going every week now so it's getting serious! I walked wednesday night and felt some contractions. There is a two week window we need him to arrive in. Please Barron cooperate with us!! :) (haha I can always hope and pray!)

No comments:
Post a Comment