-
How I’m feeling? Tired... worn out... overwhelmed... that pretty much sums it up! Starting to swell a little. Can't wear my rings and sometimes my hands feel tingly.
-
Total weight gain? 25 pounds - measured 33 weeks at our appointment on Wednesday and he was happy with that.
-
How big is baby? Oh there's no tellin. I can't really go by the app with an estimate since he was much healthier than that at 32 weeks! I am guessing he may be around at least 5 pounds now though.
-
Maternity clothes? Yep. Everyday pretty much. Unless it's a cardigan or sweat pants!
-
Sleep? So tired. Monday I left work early and took a 2 hour nap and then still went to bed at 10. Woke up that day to Nick cooking. He's been doing a lot of that lately. Along with cleaning! Huge help!!
-
Best moment this week? Getting baby goodies at the shower and putting them away! I got a ton of clothes and blankets. There are still some necessities I will need but not too much.
-
Movement? Quite a bit still here and there. Especially when I am hungry or if I have just eaten he's active. Then there are times he seems to be settled and sleeping. His movement is starting to hurt sometimes.
-
Food Cravings? I am not really a fish person (crappie) but we had a fish fry with some friends this weekend and it was the most delicious thing and it actually sounded really good for once! Other than that no major 'cravings'.
-
Food aversions? Greasy stuff because it gives me heartburn and acid reflux and still no BBQ!
-
What I miss? Comfortably sitting anywhere! Even on a couch.
-
What I’m looking forward to? Brittney's shower for Parker Kate this weekend and then I have another family shower the weekend after that! Lots of baby fun!
-
Milestone? He is just filling out and lungs and central nervous center keep maturing. If he were to come right now he might have some short term issues and may need to stay in the NICU but in the long term he would be perfectly fine. But hopefully he stays in a little longer!

No comments:
Post a Comment