We found out August 1 and Nick and I were both shocked but completely excited! It was a Friday and I had gotten off work and headed home. I decided to take a test just to ease my mind because I just knew it was going to say 'Not Pregnant' and I would just be a week late. Not so much. It had two lines immediately and I freaked! I text Nick and asked when he would be finished working and be home but of course he was difficult about it and wanting to know why. I finally just ignored him and waited because I knew he would come home at some point. In the meantime, I drank more water, paced the house, and took another test. Two lines immediately AGAIN! He 'finally' came by the house probably 10 minutes later. haha He walked in the bedroom asking 'What?' and I told him to go look on the bathroom counter! He didn't make it far, saw the tests, and asked 'Are you serious?' Then of course he hugged me and said maybe this one is a girl! lol Of course we want a healthy baby but for some reason that guy is set on having a girl!
We told Gabe a few weeks later. Nick told him he was gonna be a big brother and of course Gabe asked 'When?' We tried to explain but a six year old doesn't really completely understand time. He has been asking a lot of questions though and he is also set on having a little sister.
We had our first appointment yesterday but since Dr. Bell was in surgery we only saw the nurse. We are going back next week to see him.


No comments:
Post a Comment