A full weekend SUN!
We decided to head out and spend our 4th on a creek. Shock surprise... I know!
I wasn't a big fan of the tubes at first because it's just awkward and I don't think my legs are long enough to use them properly. But we got going and had a blast!
We always have so much fun going out to a creek and hanging out for the day. I think we prefer this over hanging out at the pool...
Gabe cracked up at this picture! he loved it...
Since we didn't do much on the 4th we had a few friends over on the 5th and celebrated with crawfish and fireworks...
This boy was surprised when he woke up from a nap (it was a long day of swimming!) and saw what Dad had went and got for him! Nick and I was all about getting some fireworks the day after because they are on sale!! Well, he left to go get some and started freakin because the stands close to our house were all closed. But he ended up finding one and got a ton of fireworks marked down low!!
We had a blast besides when two of the fireworks fell over and started shooting at all of us! We learned our lesson and Nick started burying them in the gravel out on the road after that.








No comments:
Post a Comment