I had so much going on this weekend but had a blast.
Friday night Phyllis and I went to Grape Escapes (eh it was ok!) and then I met up with Nick, Heath, and Loren at Outback! I love wine but really only when I am at home and want to sleep good. I was ready to get a beer by the time I got to Outback.
Saturday Nick and I spent the day running errands for wedding stuff! I am pretty positive that will be the one and only day I get out of him! From here on out its up to me. lol We did get registered at Bed Bath and Beyond and it took 3 hours!!!!! Nick made the comment that he just wasted 3 hours of his life and that he will never walk in that place ever again. I kinda agree. I mean it was something we had to do but geeze by the end of it you just scan whatever! There is no tellin what ended up on that register! There was one point I was looking at kitchen stuff and I could hear him scanning away and he walks back up and says 'We have plenty of coasters now!' I glanced later at where he was and there was a ton of camo/guy coasters sitting there so I can only imagine what all he scanned!!
Saturday night we hung out with Heath, Loren, Sarah, and Nathan for some Papa's pizza!! Delish!
This girl is so fun.... LOVE HER!!
Sunday I had lunch with my family. We've gone to Catfish Hole for a few years now for my grandpa's birthday so we kept tradition and some of us met up! I then had a baby shower to go to and then ended the day with a nap and burgers with Nick!
Yep, busy and productive weekend but full of fun and good food/drinks! Back to counting those calories...

No comments:
Post a Comment