Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 11, 2013

Here we go again...

Well, I had surgery on my toe once again and fingers crossed this is it. I changed to a different Dr. and he immediately knew what was wrong. He said I pretty much had a hammertoe and needed part of the joint taken out so the inflammation would go down. Nick took me on Wednesday and he was more nervous than I was about the procedure. This was my view for most of the weekend. I could walk on it pretty well by Saturday but still tried to stay off of it to keep the swelling down.


I did get some Christmas shopping started and I am so excited since they were some awesome deals!!! I am gonna have to back off on Nick now and concentrate on some others. Gabe is always so fun and easy but he is getting to be a lil complicated this year. He is just kinda in between on things and so into playing video games but I think I am gonna look at getting him a soccer goal or something! I already got him some awesome Ninja Turtle PJ's that he is gonna LOVE! 

Sunday, Nick got back from 'beer camp'... I mean 'deer camp'!! 

I met him and Mason at BWW for a few drinks and some wings of course. He didn't get a deer... didn't even see one actually all weekend but he had fun with the guys. It took about an hour or so of hanging out and I told him I was ready for him to go back. haha Love him to death but I do like when he's gone without reception. He left Thursday afternoon but by Sunday morning I was missing him!! 

I also saw my grandparents on Sunday and my grandpa was actually getting around very well and riding his lawn mower around the yard. It's been really hard on him lately with the little bit of chemo he did and then falling and just being out of energy. Keeping all my grandparents along with my friend, Carrie, in my thoughts and prayers. And thanking God for my own health! I can take a little toe surgery any day over any of their sicknesses!


No comments:

Post a Comment