Well, two weeks ago I was simply flipping my mattress and this happened...
And yes it looked like this immediately!
Dr. said it was only a sprain and to wear an air cast for two weeks. Well this girl wore it for the most part. Went for my follow up yesterday and he has released me to get on the elliptical!!!!
Another four weeks before its considered healed for the most part so I can't push it but so glad I can get back to doing something because all this girl has done is eat!
We were invited to the lake this weekend but I have a test on Monday so I need to do some last minute studying, praying, and cross my fingers!! Ugh I don't feel too confident but we'll see!
Gabe hasn't talked about school much. Just like his daddy or any other guy... not much to say! But I got out of him that he likes it and likes his teacher and then went on talking about his Batman video game.
That's all going on around here... nothing too exciting!
Excited about fall since I bought a 'toasted marshmallow' candle a few weeks ago.
Football, food, cool weather, camp fire nights... ugh I could go on for days!!

No comments:
Post a Comment