1. My worst fashion offense of all time has to be a mini skirt with knee highs in grade school. Yea like Cher wore on Clueless. What was I thinking?
2. The most embarrassing song on my iPod is probably 'Flex' by The Party Boys... I have no idea!!
3. The last white lie I told was that I had not been drinking when stopped at a sobriety check! Oops... just had a beer!
4. The celebrity I most wish would disappear is Kris Kardashian! She's out of control!!
5. Sometimes I wish I could stop time.
6. My childhood crush was Leonardo DiCaprio!!!!!
7. I've never turned down PIZZA!
8. A lot of things make me a nervous wreck! But something completely random would be balloons! Yes, I always hated those stupid competitions when your a kid and you have to sit on the balloon and pop it. Never participated!
9. I'd rather watch paint dry than study for my CPA exam right now! Ugh I need some motivation.
10. Much like a train wreck, I can't turn away from watching Housewives of Orange County!

No comments:
Post a Comment