Another weekend in the books! I have realized I forget to take pictures to post lately.
(Nick is the picture taker... I always forget!)
Friday night was a night spent hangin out playing football, drawing with sidewalk chalk, and a walk in the neighborhood. Maybe a few other things in there. These nights can always be fun!
Second Friday night in a row of sitting in the driveway chatting it up all night... love our relationship!
Saturday night we got to visit with the Hindley's. Lots of laughing involved... fun night!
Sunday Nick and I went to Chaffee. I saw where he will be spending a lot of nights and mornings coming up in a few weeks. Deer season is fast approaching! I am excited just for the jerky and tenderloin! Yummmm... deer meat has got to be my favorite by far!!
We also went for a run while out there which made me realize I need to get back into my running again. I have been lazy this summer just going to the gym a few times.
I have enjoyed the summer but definitely looking forward to the next few months of fall starting along with football, camping, holidays, DEER SEASON, and just cooler/nicer weather!! The last four months of the year are probably my favorite... cannot wait to see what it brings this year!



No comments:
Post a Comment