Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, July 16, 2012

Adventures of Nick and Holly

Saturday's attempt at creek fishing!! Didnt last long... started pouring on us after an hour of being there. We still had fun though!
Hanging out in the truck! We had to run in pouring rain all the way back. I laugh just thinking about it. What a day!

Saturday night we had a wedding shower for Nick and Jenni. So many friends were there and it was an awesome time. I would say we can clean up pretty good ;)
 He is just too cute!!



 We had better luck on Sunday!! Nick has made sure I have all the essentials for creek fishing... shoes, ice chest backpack, and a neck coozie. Still in training on setting the hook but I think I did pretty good learning how to put my own hook on.

Beautiful sunset on the way back from fishing...


No comments:

Post a Comment